Monday, October 15, 2012

This too shall pass

This past week I went up a little bit, less than a half a pound, but none the less I went up a bit this week. But it is okay because I know why. I am planning some home improvements and it is costing more than we anticipated. Stress = weight gain. Well maybe it depends on the type of stress. This kind of stress makes me just wanna eat. I think it is the feeling of loss of control in the stress that does it. Also had my lady friend in town so it could have been that...

It's not a lot of weight so I am not upset, but also not looking forward to tomorrows weight in. There was very little tracking happening and a lot of stress and some more outta control eating. None the less, life sometimes is a roller coaster. I can ride this one out.

This too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment