Thursday, November 1, 2012

Outta control!

We've all been there, super stressed and totally outta control! Yes that is me! The lat two weeks has been very stressful I've been putting way too much pressure on myself.

So I must admit I have not weighed in and due to being sick last week and sandy this week I missed we for 2 weeks. This is totally unlike me!

As most of you know, I am going to be going for an open caring call in NYC to try out for The Next Food Network Star. Sandy took away my first date which was 10/29. Now I got another couple of weeks to go, the new date is 11/16. So for that past two weeks I was stressing over this casting call. I think I got a real shot so I've been putting tons of pressure in myself. Even typing this I feel stressed! Ahhhh!

Now I am determined to be back in he drivers eat of what I eat!! Also I am determined to make this harbor is supposed to be...funnnn!! Let go of the expectations and pressure! This is just a shot in the dark and it is supossed to be fun. Once it's work or has the potential to be money the pressure comes on. But this is about fun and passion!

Let go of the self doubt, anxiety, expectations and the stress! Goodbye and good riddance!

No comments:

Post a Comment