Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another milestone!!


OFFICIALLY 60 POUNDS DOWN! Can I hear a hells yes?! It feels AMAZING! How much longer do I have to go? No idea and that is okay, because whatever my goal is I KNOW I will get there! It is a fact!

I will also mention this was the week of my wedding anniversary and I still managed to lose weight. I ate out 4 times over the weekend!!! Oh and I enjoyed every minute! It is possible to love every minute of your weight loss journey!

Yeah I STILL love food just as much- if not more than before. But my relationship with food is totally different. A mutual respect, an understanding. I love it, even lust after it. But I respect every bite and the experience of eating. I am in control, food is no longer a crutch. I stand on my own.

I thank you for sharing this journey with me and even more for the support and encouragement! It keeps me going every day, especially the touch ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment